Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 134

Thread: OK, serious topic with regards Glitzinet

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If it ain't broke don't fix it, do we really need rules, look what happened to this thread, am off to the Get fruity Arms to see whose in the pub. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Originally posted by Stacey.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">I think this goes to show that seperate areas for the board will be a good idea!
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Personally, I think this goes to show that categorising threads doesn't work. Even threads with serious intentions shoot off at a tangent.

    <font color="#FF0099"><font size="1">[ November 25, 2005 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Stacey. ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">True that threads shoot off into non-relevant tangents. I think that the jist of what has been said is that if they do have sections(as in an orange [img]wink.gif[/img] ), that it will be easier to justify doing things to threads that veer too far off course.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Hud McG's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2005
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Bedlam:
    If it ain't broke don't fix it, do we really need rules, look what happened to this thread, am off to the Get fruity Arms to see whose in the pub. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Behold the voice of reason. We're all old rock tarts lets not have to much order.
    H

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that the jist of what has been said is that if they do have sections(as in an orange ), that it will be easier to justify doing things to threads that veer too far off course.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">That's what I'm afraid of.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think people don't bother Buttz with questions about his time back in the day due to we know eventually he will get around to some stories, and would rather them come about through just conversation then with people prodding him for stories. I think he will be here longer if we don't continually ask him "so...what was it like playing at the same time as Poison?" and crap like that. We're not here to "interview" each other, and if an interview were to happen (as has with Buttz by somebody brilliant on this very board), it would be off the board and then sent in to Spice. I don't think we bother Buttz on his past out of respect to Buttz.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Myself, I think Buttz would like to be asked about those days. The man's obviously a bit of a ham and enjoys a bit of banter, so it makes sense that he would like discussing his past a bit. He obviously revels in his role as elder statesman, so why not indulge and ask for advice?

    I'll stick to my soapish thread and ask a few questions about releases once in awhile. There's no Idol worship for me [img]wink.gif[/img] .

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Buttz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2004
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ME ME ME ME ME.

    O.K. when I venture forth to these other threads, it all seems to go pear-shaped. So I'll stick to my little thread, and see what happens....

    George Best R.I.P.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I heard about G.Best. Tragic.

    Buttz, threads go "pear-shaped?" I know what that expression means, but I cannot help but combine it with your "name" in my mind to get "pear shaped butts(z)." Then, I think of you as a big assed ham, not unlike a fave expression of David Letterman's.

    For some reason, I'm flashing on a beautiful girl I met at the shore years ago when I was painting houses. She had a big butt, and it looked quite good on her. One of those that got away that I think about once in awhile. That girl's bone structure...and great legs. Those eyes...

    Diamonds are also pear-shaped.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Hud McG's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2005
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Watch out for the thread nazis. We must not deviate, FUCK THAT!
    I know i've not been about as long as some of you but this place seems ok to me. Give it a dust down add some new bits but don't file everything into boxes it ain't xmas everyday and some boxes always get left unopened.
    H

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who the hell is this Buttz guy anyway? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •